Upcoming 2019 Events
- Auxiliary meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- Marine Corps League meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) meeting are held the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
- American Legion Riders (ALR) meetings are held the third Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- Sons of the American Legion (SAL) meetings are held the third Thursday of the month at 6:30pm.
- Post 216 General Membership meetings are held the last Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
- *Winter Shuffle Board League runs 13 Feb at 7 pm for 10 weeks.
- *Bag Leagues start up Oct 4th - Dec 13th (Fall League) and January (Winter League).
- *2019 Fish Fry Season starts Friday March 8th and runs through Good Friday, April 19th, from 5-8 pm.
* Events marked with an asterisk(*) are open to the public. Clink links to open supporting documents for information! All times PM unless otherwise noted.
|Wednesday||3/6||7:00||*Winter Shuffelboard Leagues|
|Thursday||3/7||7:00||*Winter Bag Leagues|
|Tuesday||3/12||7:00||Marine Corps League Meeting|
|Wednesday||3/13||7:00||*Winter Shuffelboard Leagues|
|Thursday||3/14||7:00||*Winter Bag Leagues|
|Wednesday||3/20||7:00||*Winter Shuffelboard Leagues|
|Thursday||3/21||7:00||*Winter Bag Leagues|
|Tuesday||3/26||7:00||General Membership Meeting|
|Wednesday||3/27||7:00||*Winter Shuffelboard Leagues|
|Thursday||3/28||7:00||*Winter Bag Leagues|
|Wednesday||4/3||7:00||*Winter Shuffelboard Leagues|
|Tuesday||4/9||7:00||Marine Corps League Meeting|
|Wednesday||4/10||7:00||*Winter Shuffelboard Leagues|
|Wednesday||4/17||7:00||*Winter Shuffelboard Leagues|
|Friday||4/19||5:00-8:00||*Fish Fry -- Final of the Season!|
|Wednesday||4/24||7:00||*Winter Shuffelboard Leagues|
|Tuesday||4/30||7:00||General Membership Meeting -- Officer Nominations!|
|Tuesday||5/14||7:00||Marine Corps League Meeting|
|Monday||5/27||ALL DAY||MEMORIAL DAY - Avenue of the Flags 7:00-5:00pm, Ceremony 10:00 -- Peterson Park!|
|Tuesday||5/28||7:00||General Membership Meeting -- Officer Elections!|